Friday, April 25, 2008

What's your color

Take this test!
You're a bold, confident orange. A warm, powerful color that indicates a strong, welcoming personality, orange is the mark of people who are social and extroverted by nature. Vibrant, with an upbeat attitude, you have a bright, inviting demeanor. Energetic and fun-loving, you're a real friend-magnet. Your easy charm and unassuming manner make you the sort of person people want to meet and get to know better. Well-rounded and fun to be around, you enjoy helping others, so it's no surprise that orange also symbolizes attraction. Orange is an extraordinary color — for an extraordinary person.

8 comments:

OutsidersIn said...

I can't believe you turned me orange, geez...

Tamra said...

I'm shocked. Truly. Except not at all. That fits you perfectly!

Love you!

Mathias and Craig Families said...

Of course you're on orange. I'm picturing all of the orange I've seen you in throughout the years. Possibly because you're on OSU fan, but that result was absolutely 100% you! I hope all is well in D.C. It sounds like things are wonderful! I just wanted you to know I still check in on you & miss you! I'm packing for our move & came across the photo box you got me with our pictures from the 'Harding trip' you, Laura & I took FOREVER ago! I wonder if anyone fishing that river ever caught a fish with a $20 bill in its gut!? Love you Jayna! ~Wendy.

Liz said...

um...where's our run in with the famous people? you need to blog about that.

The Warriors said...

you LOVE orange!!

ME said...

You are definately an orange! I just started a blog in march...theedwardsfam.blogspot.com

Meredith

Dara said...

Did you get any pics of Miranda at the race?

Dara said...

Jayna your life is too exciting not to update your blog.