Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Even I think I should be arrested...

Okay. So here's what happened. I was walking to the front of our office to get some water from the kitchen, always glancing in the conference room to see who is being interviewed today. Well, on this particular day, it was Tim Daly and Richard Schiff and an unnamed lady with her back to me. I naturally start gawking at the front desk, like HOLY CRAP, TIM DALY! My coworker was really excited for Richard Schiff, as she is a HUGE West Wing fan. Well, after 3 walk arounds to "get water", we decided it was best for me to just go out and get coffee. So, me and three other co workers went downstairs and got some fresh air, and who walks out... and ! I KNOW! So, I was TOOTALLY rubber necking and needed to flee from myself for a moment. So, we breezed past them and headed toward Starbucks just around the corner. Well, they start "following us" and wind up walking on the opposite side of the street as us, but ultimately end up right behind us in line! I'm FLIPPING OUT on the inside. If you know me at all, you know that I can't hide a single emotion if you paid me. Well, I'll keep my stalker story short. Everyone kept cutting in front of my friend, including the two of them. Once Mr. Schiff realized what had happened he apologized, but she dismissed it by telling him "You're lucky I like West Wing so it's okay". I'm just staring at Tim like, holy crap I just saw you this morning on "Wings"! I couldn't really get any words out until we left and I yelled out "BYE" to them on our way out the door. I looked really stupid, but it was sooo worth it!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

You're such a dork but I love you anyway! I can totally picture you and your "unrestrained emotions" in this situation.

April said...

That's awesome! I LOVE Tim Daly!

Dara said...

Ok I missed this post. I am a West Wing nut and I would have lost it if Richard had walked in. Toby!