Friday, November 16, 2007

It has been a while...

...Okay, so it's been 1 year, 6 months and 12 days since you last heard from me. A lot has happened, so try to keep up with this update.
First of all, I don't think that I ever mentioned having a boyfriend in the previous posts, but I did and now I have a husband. I was married 2 months ago and all is GREAT! I'm officially a Hooker, and I wear the name proudly, as only I should.
I am still with Roll Call. I was promoted in February of 2007 to Retail Advertising Sales. So far so good...and that covers my career in a nutshell.
I wanted to start this back up again, because I really miss my friends and I miss you guys knowing what is going on in my life here in DC. Sooo much has happened and is happening around here. I wanted to be able to share with you all what life is like here in DC. It's a little crazy at times, but a whole lot of fun. Just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about let me tell you, I saw first hand, a fight on the metro when I was headed home from work. It was AWESOME!!! I was freaked out in the midst of the brawl, but now I can say...it was a good one. It was between this tiny man and larger woman (I'm trying to be nice here) and boy were they mad. She had her feet in the seat he wanted to sit, and she wasn't moving, and he wasn't having it. Did I mention that they were complete strangers??? Yeah. I'll tell you it was good without going into details, bore you, and you stop reading.
However, it is stories like this that I feel people need to know, and I plan to share...I hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading...

1 comment:

Tamika said...

I am excited to see you blogging again! I love you and truly miss you!