Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lunch as usual...

So, a few of my co workers and I went to lunch today in Chinatown. It was lunch as usual except, when we got on the Metro to go two stops from Union Station (where we work) to Chinatown, we were, yet again, serenaded by, you'll never guess, an accordion. It was GREAT! He was pretty good to be honest. He made me want to get out of my seat and do a little German jig or something. My favorite part of his playing was, not only was he good, he knew he was good. When he stopped playing, he started clapping for himself so everyone else would clap too. He was needing money, and he was talented enough to get it. I just think it's funny, the experiences you can have, and the people you can meet on the Metro during lunch as what we in DC would consider usual...

No comments: