Thursday, December 20, 2007

Barney Cam....


...it's a slow day in DC.
If you have never heard of Barney Cam, now you have. It is a camera that follows Barney and Miss Beazley around the White House getting ready for the Christmas decorations and parties. It's pretty cute if you like dogs. If you don't like dogs then, you'll watch and wonder why our tax dollars are paying for this broadcast. Either way....Copy and paste (because I don't think it's clickable) the link below and enjoy a little Christmas cheer from the First Dogs to you...

2006 is funnier than 2007 so I attached that one as well. Enjoy!

Merry Christmas! or should I say...Happy Holidays!
2006
http://www.whitehouse.gov/barney/barneycam2006.wm.v.html

2007
http://www.whitehouse.gov/barney/barneycam2007.wm.v.html

4 comments:

The Warriors said...

I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!! I was about to leave a blog telling you to somehow let me know how to get into contact with you! Your wedding pics are awesome...I am so sorry we couldn't make it! You looked absolutely gorgeous! I miss you sooo much...I wanted to tell you how absolutely appropriate I thought it was that your last name is now HOOKER!! How awesome...anyway...I love you and am so glad I have a way to get in touch with you now!

Mathias and Craig Families said...

To repeat your friend in the previous comment. . . I FINALLY FOUND YOU! Or I guess I should say, 'you finally found me!' I can't tell you how happy I was to see your comment on our blog! I also think of you often & miss you! I'm so thankful that you're doing a blog, it's so fun to read about your adventures. I wish I could tell you how incredibly jealous my mother is that you got to see the White House at Christmas time, not to mention meeting the president!!!! I don't know if you remember, but Will & I spent our first 6 months of marriage in Arlington just around the corner from the Pentagon! We LOVED that time, I know what you mean about all the perks of military life. How about shopping at the BX & tipping the people who help you out with your cart? I'm glad that hasn't caught on at our civilian markets! Thank you for putting wedding pictures on your blog, how BEAUTIFUL you are. . . always have been, always will be! I look forward to your next entry & hopefully talking to you soon!!! Your FRIEND FOREVER!!! ~Wendy.

Michelle said...

Hey Girl! My dad said he talked to you yesterday. Can you believe in less then 22 days I'm going to a mom....totally out numbered by the boys. Hope everything is going well, miss you!

Dara said...

Jayna,

I need you to update your blog. Also, a few days ago I was watching The West Wing and they said something about Roll Call and I got excited!