Thursday, February 21, 2008

February...

So, I'm not sick anymore for those who are wondering. The month of Feb was a pretty crazy month. A lot has happened! (All of which will get their individual posts to come)
One weekend we had a church work day and I painted a classroom (not by myself by any means)!
Matt and I celebrated our first Valentine's together and I didn't wear black, although I almost did!
I triple booked myself for this weekend, which is pretty typical, but you'll have to wait and hear about this weekend later.
I became a Virginian this last week. I'm pretty sad to give up my Oklahoma license and the lady had to pry it out of my hands, but hey I took one for the team.
It iced over...I fell and busted my butt on the ice on the walk home.
And the list goes on... Needless to say, it was a big month for me.
I thought about voting but didn't. In the month of Feb. I also sent out countless www.someecards.com!!! It's my favorite website EVER! It's how I converse with those closest to me these days. However, I don't think I could ever send one to Wendy Craig. She's too nice for cynicism.

Well, I'll make these individual posts for more details, but I thought I would give you a little something until then...so you know I'm not sick anymore.

Peace and love!

1 comment:

Dara said...

I can't imagine you without a Oklahoma driver's license.