Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Something creepy

So, I get on the Metro to go home yesterday, I sit down in the front seat with an open seat behind me. The train stops at Chinatown and on walks a man who sits down behind me. Now I rarely pay attention to what is going on around me (unless there's a fight), so I'm just minding my business. I'm listening to Patti Griffin and playing solitaire on my Ipod. It's what I do. So, this man sits behind me. I feel a slight tug on my hair. Well, I just thought he was grabbing on to the bar that is on the back of my chair, and he was at first, but then he STARTED PETTING MY HAIR!! Petting me. Like a puppy! I have never in my LIFE been petted by a stranger. I was so beyond creeped out. Fortunately, my stop was next and I seriously couldn't get off fast enough.
And that was my day yesterday.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Ewww...creepy! I totally would have rushed home and taken a looooong shower!

Miss you!

Dara said...

I just choked on my sandwich. You do have pretty pretty princess hair. That is creepy. I didn't know DC had a Chinatown, do you think Beijing has a Chinatown?

kj said...

Okay I just found your blog and what a day to find it!! Oh my gosh! I would have freaked out. There are so many reasons why I would love to live in a big city and so many reasons why I wouldn't!! ; )

Kristie said...

Jayna I know that isn't funny, but I just couldn't help but laugh. I can just see your face. I would've been totally creeped out as well. I hope you had a better day today!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I know that is a creepy story, but I have to admit I giggled out loud just a little bit thinking about you being petted on the metro. I'm glad you hair survived! :)

Kira said...

SUUUUUPER creepy!

Stacey Cannon said...

Oooohhhh my!!! :) You know, I've considered doing a once a week "Weird Metro Sighting" post. You see the weirdest stuff there!!!