Wednesday, June 10, 2009

17 weeks today 18 weeks tomorrow...

I know! I KNOW! I owe you a picture. I will post one tomorrow I PROMISE! I can't believe that today is the last day of my 4th month. It is FLYING BY!
We find out on Friday what it is... I think I'm still going to call it baby Hooker just for kicks. I'll be honest, I love the mystery of it. It's kind of fun not knowing. I guess it's still a little unreal when I don't know, as if I am still trying to prepare myself mentally or something, but it's kind of fun having a little mystery to him or her.
SO, what do you think we're having? BOY or GIRL???

8 comments:

Dara said...

I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

A BOY! You have to do the necklace test. I'm so glad that you're doing well. Can't wait to see the new belly pic!

Kristie said...

I did the necklace test and it said I was having a girl. Guess what, I'm having a boy says the ultrasound anyway. I guess anything is possible!

Kristie said...

Jayna I think I left you the same comment 5 times. My computer was doing something crazy. You can just delete them. Sorry!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

I'm calling girl. I can't wait to find out. WOOHOO!

Mandy said...

I'll say that you'll mix it up a little and have a boy!

Dana and Scott said...

I haven't seen you - but I think boy????? Looking forward to July 10th

Jennifer said...

I kinda think boy. So, if you decide to leave it a mystery, you could just ask your doctor to call me with the results then. :) I am dying to know!!! I can't help it. I also peek at my Christmas presents so I am not a mystery person. :)