Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Hooker House

That's right WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

We have for everyone to come visit now!!! YAY! So, COME VISIT US!!!

A little about it. It's 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathrooms with a basement we will eventually probably make into the Grandma and Grandpa Perry room, but for now it will be a play room/mommy's Mary Kay office. it is in a wonderful neighborhood. I will finally have a Wal-Mart!! It has a neighborhood pool and children playing EVERYWHERE! We couldn't be more excited about finding our little gem. Our almost year long search is officially over, well, pending the contract process. We do our home inspection on Friday, and the rest should be pretty easy sailing.
So, here she is. I've been slow on names, so I haven't named "her" yet, but...You know it's coming. Pearl is excited to have a garage to call her own too! (Pearl is my car)





Our family room (the seller wouldn't throw in the piano, jerk)



Our kitchen



Our entryway



Our basement/lower level



Our Master bedroom! (it has cathedral ceilings)



Our dining room



And our favorite part. Our deck!

16 comments:

Shelly said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you Hookers! The house is sooo beautiful! I can't wait to see it with all your "Jayna" touches! It's so pretty and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitchen and wrap around fireplace! You guys did G*O*O*D!!! Just in time to start working on that PINK nursery! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!

Tamra said...

Oh my goodness -- LOVE IT! I actually like this better than probably all the others you've shown me over the past few months. Way to go!!! SOOOOO excited for y'all!

Liz said...

WHAT!??!?! Jayna I love it! You have a fish tank in the kitchen!!!!!!????????????? I'm so jealous! I love it! Congrats!

Jayspee27 said...

I wish it was a fish tank, but it's a fireplace. :) You'll have to come see it when you get back from Asia!

Lindsay said...

What a pretty house! It looks really nice! We'll have to plan a vacation to DC one of these days! :)

OK Chick said...

Congrats. It's a very nice house. I love it.

Newberry said...

It's beautiful, Jayna! I'm so excited for you guys.

Kira said...

Wow, looks GREAT!!!!

Dana and Scott said...

cute cute! Love the deck, looks like a nice relaxing place for a lemonade! See you guys soon!

The Warriors said...

SPECTACULAR house!! My favorite is the kitchen with the fish tank. AWESOME!! Love you guys...

Unknown said...

Amazing!!! It is beautiful and pristine...love your description as well as the description of your community. I know you 3 will be a big assest to your new community...Hopefully I will get to see it next week!!! Thrilled for you both...by the way D2 knows all about big fish tanks...Love you, Mama North

Andrea said...

Oh my god, it's so cute! I'm totally jealous!

Tabs said...

Oh my gosh! This place is absolutely freakin' FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations!! :)

Michelle said...

I love it! I'm so sad we were gone while you were here. Guess I'll just have to talk my dad into bring me to D.C. with him sometime in the near future....maybe you should ask him, he'd probably do it if you begged him!

Mathias and Craig Families said...

Wow Jayna, how wonderful!!! The house is beautiful! I wish we were there to help you move in & do all the fun work that comes with a new house. I don't see those walls staying white for long! ;) I look forward to seeing the after-the-move-in pics! :) I love you sweet friend!
wendy.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What a cool house! Congrats!