Friday, October 09, 2009

The Perry Family Vacay

After I quit RC, Matt and I met up with my side of the family in none other than BRANSON, MO! I know! I KNOW! Calm yourself. It truly was one of the most fun vacations we have had since, well, Disney...or our honeymoon...or even our anniversary trip. Needless to say, it had been about a year since we had been on vacation.
I introduced Matt to Silver Dollar City, Dixie Stampede, and even The Presley's. He is fully cultured now. We seriously had so much fun! He played golf with the boys while I got my pool time in, and of course my girl time with my mom, neices and sisters-in-law. I think they have better pictures thaan I have, but I have put a few here for your looking enjoyment.



The boys at 4th of July watching the fireworks



Hannah and David just before they took the plunge of victory



The Presley's



Darren, Tif taking Noah and Holli for a little spin around the track. Again, I couldn't participate thanks to baby.




Matt and I at the Presley's



Everyone riding rollercoasters except me. Thanks, baby!



Sittin' in the car



Dad and I ready to watch the fireworks in 3D. Too bad I'm blind in one eye...



Matt and I still waiting on those fireworks and I don't mean between the two of us.


I have a million more pictures, but I will spare you the details. We had so much fun just being together. I miss my family very much and tend to find myself homesick more often than not, but I guess that is part of growing up and figuring out life on your own...right?

2 comments:

Dara said...

Jayna I am glad that you make up for not posting very often by blogging several times when you do.

Shelby said...

Good to see you - you look so happy. Homesick, among other things, are feelings I had a lot of when I was prego...miss ya.