Tuesday, October 06, 2009

It's been too long....

I know! I KNOW! It's been an entire trimester since you last heard from me. AND SO SO MUCH has happened. It will take several posts to catch you up, but we will start with where I am now.
I am 34 1/2 weeks pregnant. Nov 11 is barreling toward me.
We are all moved in to our house and the baby's room is almost ready for her to come home and enjoy.
It has been quite the journey, these last few months. I know there will be more to come, but I'm glad to be settled and ready for our new little girl to come and join us. Although, I say that now, but when I sit down and seriously think about the idea of being a parent, I almost wish I could run the other way. It's a little late, and I would be a coward to run from fear, so I sit anxiously waiting for our little bambino with a pluthera of emotions. I watch her move and feel her hicup and wonder what she is doing, what will she be like, what will she look like, will she be funny, will she have a great laugh, will she like me, etc?

So, here I am at 34 1/2 weeks. Waiting on her to arrive...


8 comments:

Monica said...

It's SO good to have you back in the blogging world & to get a quick update! I love your baby bump & know you will be such an amazing, cool mommy! Love & miss you bunches!

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Oh my goodness you look so cute! I mean, I knew you would, but since you haven't updated in FOREVER I am just blown away by your pregnant cuteness. :)

Shelly said...

YEAH! Love the pregnancy picture! You look so beautiful Jayna! The swing in the background brings back so many fond memories... happy your little girl is going to be enjoying it next. Hope you keep blogging so we know the latest scoop on you!!

Jennifer said...

I miss you Jayna! You look adorable and I am glad to hear things are going good. Nov. 11 is just around the corner, I'm so excited. I can't wait to meet little miss bambino!

Newberry said...

You look great, Jayna! I cannot believe how long your hair is. I haven't had hair that long in my entire life! It looks really pretty. You're going to be a great Mom and your little girl will adore you (I already know you have had a few little admirers in your lifetime.) Love and miss you!

Megan said...

You will be an amazing mother, and yes she will like you and love you. She will be beautiful just like her mother is, inside and out. She has great role models to teach and lead her. Love the baby bump!

babyblueeyed girl said...

hey jayna its marge you look so beautiful
im sooo excited
although the due date is the 11 im rooting for ther 12 since thats my b-day
i hope your well
i love and miss you

April said...

Congrats Jayna! You will be a great mommy!