Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A hiking we must go...



Matt and I recently took a day and headed out to the place we first hiked together. It was just as fun as I had remembered, only this time the trees were changing and the mountains were covered with dark orange and yellow. It was truly beautiful. A sight to see.
It always reminds me of just how amazing our God truly is. It's always so nice to escape the city and visit the peaceful mountains and fresh air around us.



Needless to say, on our way back, we decided we didn't want to live outside the beltway. It would take HOURS to get to work, but that is a whole other story for another time.

4 comments:

Lynn Valdez said...

I LOVE IT! I cannot believe you updated. I am so proud of thee. LOVE YOUR LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

Dara said...

I like your new festive blog layout.

The Warriors said...

I am so thrilled to see you so sublimely happy! I wish I was closer to enjoy it with you...

Kira said...

Way to update!