Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Allllmost 15 weeks



Okay! Okay!! I have found a minute this morning for Matt to take another shot of the 'ole gut!
Seriously! If I ham it up, I can usually snag a seat on the Metro.
I went to Georgetown this past weekend to find some new clothes that might fit. I don't think anyone in Georgetown gets pregnant, b/c there wasn't a maternity store in site. I even went to GAP! The closest GAP Maternity is 30 minutes outside DC! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!?! I guess everyone in Georgetown is so wealthy that instead of going to look for clothes when they're pregnant the clothes come to them, or they have Christian Dior design them all for them. So, I just bought bigger clothes and dresses for the summer until I can get back to Oklahoma where we all know and love GAP, Old Navy, Target, etc. It was like digging for gold, but I did walk away with a few cute outfits that I will soon be to fat for! :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! You are too cute for words. Your belly is so tiny and cute. I love pregnant Jayna!

Anonymous said...

One more thing, all of my maternity garb was designed by Old Navy. They're very exclusive. I'll try to get you in.

Jayspee27 said...

Thanks, Morg! I knew I could count on you! I just noticed Chloe made the picture too!! She's next to Viv and Aidan who didn't make the shot, but they are there! I SWEAR!

Anonymous said...

I'll show the picture to Chloe when I get home. She'll be so happy to be on her Aunt Jayna's wall and blog. Someone's an attention hog!

Mandy said...

Jayna you look awesome! And really pretty without makeup too! When you come in August, you can take some of my maternity clothes home with you if you want!

Melinda said...

Still soooooo cute!

If you lived closer, I would be happy to loan you all of my maternity clothes.

LYNN said...

Wow you look so so so pretty Jayna. Just so natural and perfect. I love watching you grow. Post a new photo like very 2 weeks minimum.

Tamra said...

Awwwwww!!!! There's a baby growing inside you!!!! You really do look great. Sooooo excited for you guys!

Newberry said...

You look great, Jayna! You are very cute pregnant :)

Shelly said...

One word for you my new friend... ROSS! They have very cute CHEAP maternity clothes! Enjoy!

Jennifer said...

You do look soooo cute preggers Jayna! I can'i wait to see you in person.

kj said...

Where have I been? Guess not checking in on here enough!

Congrats!!!!