Tuesday, March 11, 2008

GIRL'S NIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

Well, Friday night was the party of the century!! Not really, but we did have a lot of fun. Me and 6 teenage girls spent the night at the house next door to the church. I don't know about them, but I had SO MUCH FUN!! They are such awesome girls that are just trying to make it as a young Christian woman in the world that surrounds them daily, but aren't we all?? These are just a few pics for the nights event which included:
"The Notebook" (which I had never seen)
A rousing game of "Catch Phrase"
manicures/pedicures
an interesting game of "Cranium"
a good game of "BC" since we can't use the "S" word we said "C" instead.
baking brownies around 1am
"Legally Blonde"
and "Princess Diaries", well until we all fell asleep that is.
Did I mention all of the junk food we had in the meantime?? I would have to say that it was such a fun night of girls just being girls!




No comments: