Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What a weekend!!!

Well, we got her off and married. Tams is married!! Let the journey begin for her. I hope it has started off the way she had hoped and prayed for all these years, and may their life together be filled with the joy and love of Christ.
All went as predicted: She looked beautiful and us girls had a great time together. Helping set up for the big day, there was some bruising, but throughout the weekend there was also a lot of laughter, and yes, even a few tears.
It was great to see old friends, and even make a few new ones. For me personally, this weekend proved to me once again that having girlfriends by your side, makes life a little easier to walk through, a little more enjoyable to live. I miss them more than words could express, but what a breath of fresh air it was to be with them this weekend. I won't go into too many details as I'm sure others have posted the same comments on their blogs, and since most of you reading this were there...well, here you go...











1 comment:

Dara said...

I miss you. I can't wait for the next reunion!