Friday, April 24, 2009

Op! There it is!

The belly has arrived! Here is the belly pic to prove it. I think it just looks like the belly I used to make in college when I would pretend to be pregnant or make a bagel out of my gut. (don't tell Matt that last part) Matt took these this morning while he was walking out the door and I was getting ready for work (6:45am thank you very much). So, I look a little out of it. I always put my makeup on when I'm half asleep. That way it's like a surprise when you see yourself in the bathroom mirror at work.
Speaking of work... in case you're wondering, it is less than the cool thing to do to get pregnant before 35 around here. That has been interesting to watch as people give you the "Awe! Are you excited?!?" I'm tempted to say "NO!" at some point just to get a reaction, but...
I do look forward to being big enough that I can kick people out of their seats on the Metro!! Big days are coming for me (literally)


oh, and my skin hasn't seen the sun since 2007 so... I'm the whitest native american I know. Chief Sequoia would be so sad.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

awww...now you have the best excuse to wear stretchy pants!

LYNN said...

JAYNA. This is sooo sooo cute. You look so good. Your belly is beautiful. I cannot wait to watch it grow and grow. You must post photos often. I am whiter than you could EVER EVER be. In addition, I have a mexican husband and two half breeds that make me look like a peice of paper. Good thing its snowing today.

Melinda said...

Awwww, look how beautiful you are. Pregnancy suits you already!!

I couldn't help but laugh at the bagel belly comment. I soooooo remember that!

Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

Hey, that waiting until 35 thing drives me a bit nuts too. You look great and Jess, JAC and I are very excited for both of you.

Cheers,

T

Dara said...

I am loving that being pregnant makes you blog more:)

babyblueeyed girl said...

jayspee congrats on the little one
im so excited for you
i love you

Monica said...

I also remember the infamous "bagel belly" you would make every morning while brushing your teeth:) Jayna, you look absolutely beautiful preggo - keep the fun blogs coming!

Damon and Amy said...

Jayna, what a beautiful belly!! congrats