Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sick and tired...

I've decided to do better with my blogging, but I have been sick since Saturday. Matt, the good man that he is, loves me so so much. He wants to share everything with me. He always says "what's his is mine and what's mine is his". Well, he loved me enough to even share is cold with me! I have not had a voice in 3 days! I KNOW! If any of you know me, you know this has been almost impossible for me! And since the whole pregnancy thing, I have been EXHAUSTED to the inth degree! If you add a cold to that, well, let's just say I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Some of you have asked about how I have been feeling, well, up to this point, I have been feeling great (minus the falling asleep at my desk at work). It has been an easy pregnancy thus far, but I know I am just tipping the iceberg.
So, I have not forgotten about my blog...I've just been sleeping for the last 3 days.
On the upside, we went house hunting on Saturday. We have prospects! I might have a baby's room and a Mary Kay office by June! Hip Hip Hooray! :)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I promise it will get better. Hang in there! It is totally worhth it!