Friday, February 03, 2006

Catch up...

Well, this entry is sort of boring, but full of details. So, remember the wheelchair guy? Well, I talked to he and his what seemed to be a girlfriend for a while after posting my last entry. Let me just say, they were very cool and exciting to talk to. He had some sort of esophagus x-ray earlier, so we looked at it on my computer. Let's just say there is nothing like looking at a complete strangers stomach to bring a group of people closer together. We talked for a while and he told me the details of his motor cycle accident, why he hasn't eaten food in 18 months, and what Dr.'s are doing for him now. Needless to say, it was like watching the Discovery channel live. After that I went to my Bible study group where it was both young and older. I found the lady I want to become one day. She was like Sue only with REALLY cool glasses and a bob haircut. It was really good to have human contact and conversation. Today, I bore witness to an oooold lady singing to herself on the metro, and two guys cuss out someone for not giving them any money. Who knows, they could have been cussing me out, but I just kept walking. I almost gave them a job application, but then I realized I myself might be begging someday. If it comes to that I'll just work the corner of Wisconsin and M (Georgetown), it's a hoppin joint. Now, I am sitting in Panera a couple of stops away from my house trying to avoid over hearing a few soccer moms talk about their children and attacking their teachers because their kid isn't getting enough attention or something. Like I said, trying to not listen, but they are talking rather loudly...and I thought Edmond moms were bad. My resumes are now flying all over Capitol Hill, so we shall see...It's all in my days work. Dr. Phil is on...peace.

2 comments:

Dara said...

I would like to request some pictures of the inside of your apartment. I need to be able to fully picture your surroundings. COME BACK WHYYYYYYY.

fourth_fret said...

you know how i know we're special? we both answered about the "g" in bologna. not with the same answer, mind you, but... still.

um, that was in reference to your profile.

and i'm still freaked out a little that you're in d.c.