Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane...or in an Envoy

On Jan. 20,2006 I packed up my apartment in Oklahoma City and headed for hopefully something great. Change is so hard to swallow sometimes, especially when you know it's for the best, but man it totally sucks in the process. I would have to say that this has been the hardest decision up to this point in my life. There have been many times that I have questioned this whole idea. Am I scared? You better believe it. Am I excited? More than words can express. Change is hard, but sometimes it's for the best. I think the hardest thing about change is that I will be missing out on the exciting ride of other people's great adventures. It will be hard leaving my favorite friends, family, work, and the place that I have called home for the last 27 years of my life. However, God has great things planned for all of us, and I take comfort in knowing that He has my very best interest at heart, and will be watching over all you while I am away. Welcome to my adventure, and hold on because it's going to be a bumpy ride...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

things start settling into place around 8 or 9 months in...which means you will already be out of the current pimp palace and in need of one of your own. or will you? because i think a far better option would be coming down to san antonio and sharing a place with me. what do you think? i know you're tempted.....