Wednesday, February 01, 2006

One last brouhaha


My last night with my pals, I have to say was one of the most fun and most memorable nights I ever spent in Oklahoma City. We started off with dinner at my favorite, and our signature place, Iron Starr. We went to the hot spot of controversial pronunciation called "Lit" and saw my favorite band the "Matt Stansberry Band", as there is no better way to leave OKC. We ran into old friends from school (a great blast from the past), and learned that as we go through life "Chad happens" to the best of us, sometimes more often than needed, but in this case it was impeccable timing. There was no better night for Chad to happen as he has made for myself, and others, a lifetime of humor. There is no greater note to leave on than Chad happening to us all. I could tell that this night was setting the tone for what is yet to come for me.

No comments: