Thursday, February 23, 2006

Is this too much to ask...


So, I spent today in the Natural History museum. I know what you guys can go in for my birthday this year. I can feel that 2006 is going to be a great year for the giving of gift season. It's just a thought. As I'm gazing into the bullet proof glass to awe over this fine piece of jewelry wishing it were mine(hint hint), some guy started asking me questions about my camera. I naturally was taking pictures and he started in and announcing to all who were trying to enjoy a peaceful day at a museum that he had heard a cannon camera. It was very weird. I ignored him knowing mine was not what he was looking for. After taking another picture he realized it was my chirping camera he thought he had identified. I hated to break it to him that he wasn't the expert he had thought he was. Moving on to enjoy more one of a kind fine jewels I ran across him again, so me being the kind person I am walked the opposite direction for fear that he was going try to identify my backpack brand or where I go my ipod. It was very strange. I just wanted a day of peaceful museum gazing and the hope diamond, is it really too much to ask? I think not.

7 comments:

Dara said...

It looks like the Heart of the Ocean. You should borrow Carol's

Dara said...

It looks like the Heart of the Ocean. You should borrow Carol's

Jayspee27 said...

I thought about that!! It's absolutely fetching! Nothing compares to Carol's Heart of the Ocean, not even the Hope Diamond. She is one lucky girl, really.

Jayspee27 said...

Carol, you are so good to me! Thank you! Yes, it IS stunning! It would be an honor to show off "The heart of the Ocean" at my next (or first) big White House "Black Tie" affair.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.