Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Let me introduce you...

Let me introduce you to who I like to call "loud talker" and "Bob the naked guy". These are two people I might be writing quite a bit about down the road. First of all, "loud talker" is the girl that lives down a floor and diagonal from me. She stands out on her balcony to talk on her phone, as most of us do. However, the entire building can hear her conversations, which might I say can sometimes be very interesting. I won't go into detail about her phone conversation, but someday we'll talk about phone etiquette. Now, the naked guy lives across the courtyard from me. He leaves his window open as he walks around naked with roommate in the house. It's very interesting. I have had plenty of roommates, and I can't say that I have ever eaten dinner naked with any of them, while watching TV. If I did, I would close the blinds. I'm sure there will be more to this story down the road, but as I have been introduced to these to people, you should be as well.

3 comments:

Dara said...

Brokeback Condo

Anonymous said...

grody on a stick. perhaps you should annonymously leave a robe on that guy's welcome mat.

Anonymous said...

as a side note, i'm not judging the nudity. just the leaving the blinds open for the neighbors to watch.