Wednesday, February 01, 2006

i'm on the hunt...


My day to day life thus far is pretty boring. I'll leave Barnes and Noble here pretty soon to go home and endulge in Dr. Phil's life lessons. I have spent most of my time people watching as I continue my search for a career. I will spare you the details of it all, but I think I have found a life long career in people watching. Standing on the street the other day (not for work, but on the phone) I was butt brushed by a homeless person. It was my first butt brush, and I can't lie...it was a little weird. I have seen a man who was strangely too muscular. I tried to take a picture as if I were a tourist trying to snap a good shot of the metro system. I don't think he bought it, but he was a very strange looking person. There are people everywhere, with their own story, but I have more fun making up my own about them. So, I'm still looking for a job, but in the meantime I can people watch for a source of entertainment.

1 comment:

Dara said...

I am so thrilled that we can be updated on the exciting life of Jayna. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for the conversations between you and Sue in DC. I love you and I miss you!