Sunday, February 12, 2006

the job hunt.

Well, since I sucked it up pretty badly this week at keeping you abreast of what is going on here, I'll wrap it up in this one entry. Looking for a job is hard and it sucks. I have been to Capitol Hill, various companies, and a temp agency. I decided to go through a temp agency until I find what I want, or anything for that matter. I did, however, have lunch on Friday with a friend of mine (one who doesn't compare to my real friends, naturally) who I met at my Thursday night study, and she works for the W.H.. She told me about some openings there, so we will see. And that has been my week in a nutshell. Who knew that I could tell a great story in under 5 minutes. Mandy would be proud. I know it's exciting, but you know. I'll get to more exciting things in other entries, some have been asking how the job search was going, and so there you go. Quick and painless.